How to log into WebHost Manager (WHM)
|After signing up for one of our web hosting plans with WHM, you will be emailed a Welcome Email which includes your username and passwrod as well as the login link to your WebHost Manager (WHM).|
To access WHM, perform the following steps:
Navigate to the following location in your browser:
If your domain has not yet propagated you can use:
- Enter your WHM username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in.
Getting around the connection is untrusted browser warning:
When you attempt to access your server using a secure port (https://) it is likely that you will be presetnted with a warning from your browser.
- Go to the warning message and click the "I Understand the Risks" link at the bottom.
- Click the "Add Exception" button.
- Click the "Get Certificate" button.
- Tick the "permanently store this exception" option box and then Click the "Confirm Security Exception" button.
- Go to the warning message and click the "advanced options" link at the bottom.
- Click the "Proceed to YourDomain(Unsafe)" button.